The Engineer is responsible for the Repair Unit’s daily testing and repair activities. Read schematic drawings and engineering instructions for electronics units, applying knowledge of electronic theory and components
- Identify and resolve equipment malfunctions, working with technical management and manufacturers as necessary to procure replacement parts
- Maintain database and manuals to document testing, repair and operation of equipment
- Be prepared to perform Research & Development on behalf of GSM Systems in order to add additional product lines to our capabilities
- Train additional engineers as needed by the Company.
- Be prepared to travel for project based work as needed by the Company.
- Recent experience in Electronic Engineering especially around repair activities
- Highly computer literate with exposure to cloud applications, mobile device apps, etc.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Language Skills: English, French and local language essential
- Understanding of the Telecommunications Industry
- Experience in managing customer relationships