|Working Experience||5 - 10 Years|
|Education Level||First Degree|
|Application Deadline||13 March 2018|
|Job Type||Permanent/Full Time|
|Salary Range||Not Specified|
|Qualifications||●A Bachelor’s Degree with a strong academic record ● A master’s degree would be a plus ● Minimum of 4 years experience including a year’s related experience in a technology environment [Telco experience a plus] ● Experience in wireless or fixed line communication, either as a vendor, operator or consultant ● International experience desirable ● Advance knowledge and ability to use Microsoft Office suite of productivity software|
A Reputable Hi-Tech Multinational Company
The successful applicant shall be responsible for developing and delivering strategy for new business development in close collaboration with senior management.
He/ She shall work closely with all teams in driving new business opportunities in the country. The role reports to the Chief Sales and Marketing Officer.
ROLE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENT:
● Develop insightful recommendations on strategic direction and identify/ evaluate specific project opportunities that can help bring and grow access in the region.
● Determine customers’ needs and desires by specifying research needed to obtain market information.
● Lead analysis efforts by developing work plans, gathering and interpreting, relevant data as well as developing final recommendations.
● Create project support and analysis, presentations, reporting and industry research.
● Research, build and maintain strong direct relationships with key partners.
PERSON SPECIFIC REQUIREMENT:
● Effective interpersonal and communication skills
● Analytical skills
● Negotiation and relationship building skills
● Exposure to a multicultural working environment
|How to Apply||Click Here|