|Working Experience||3 - 5 Years|
|Education Level||First Degree|
|Application Deadline||10 February 2018|
|Job Type||Permanent/Full Time|
|Salary Range||Not Specified|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s Degree preferred|
1) Correct errors by making appropriate changes and then rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced.
2) Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct.
3) Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program.
4) Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs, such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment.
5) Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes.
6) Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
7) Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic.
8) Write or contribute to instructions or manuals to guide end users.
|How to Apply||Click Here|