We are looking for a Software Developer to build and implement functional programs. You will work with other Developers and Product Managers throughout the software development life cycle.
In this role, you should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills. If you also have experience in Agile frameworks and knowledge of the Lean StartUp methodologies alongside a high intense start-up environment, we did like to meet you.
Your goal will be to build efficient programs and systems that serve the needs of our customers across broad industry range.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code in line with the company’s objectives
- Maintain software by fixing bugs and performance issues identified
- Unit-test code for robustness, performance, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and implement new features
- Develop requirements and specifications
- Document software implementation approach
- Analyzing and gathering business requirements and creating a design for the final software output
- Performing extensive software testing and stringent quality checks as per the QC guidelines to ensure an error free as well as optimum final product to the user
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Documenting the methodologies used in the application development, framework and source code
- Experience in the .NET Framework (using C# or VB), Java, or other C-like object oriented language
- Knowledge of ASP.NET web framework (MVC, WEB API, .NET Core)
- Knowledge of any database management system including MS SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL
- Excellent problem-solving, research and debugging skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision within a team to achieve various company objectives
- Tertiary certificate, or Degree in Computer Science or an allied field
- Ability to work effectively in a highly complex, diverse, changing environment. Adapts well to and is energized by change whilst maintaining focus on key business goals and personal objectives
- Ability to think strategically and apply principles in day to day functioning
- Candidate should be driven to meet deadlines and with output at a high quality