|Date||22 Jan 2018|
|Working Experience||1 - 3 Years|
|Education Level||Not Required|
|Application Deadline||31 January 2018|
|Job Type||Permanent/Full Time|
|Salary Range||GH¢300.00 - GH¢500.00|
|Qualifications||SHS AND ABOVE|
Factory Worker Responsibilities and Duties
· Gather raw resources for processing, measuring, mixing and cooking raw materials.
· Control automated process and temperature for making products.
· Check quality of prepared product and record exact results at definite times of production process.
· Operate and maintain machines, inspecting and packing final product.
· Ensure to clean and sterilize plant processing area.
· Operate machinery to produce textiles, washing and blending wool, cloth, or yarn.
· Inspect quality of various products, spinning wool and other fibers.
· Participate in dying and bleaching materials, pressing, stretching or waterproofing materials at factory.
· Involve in mixing and cooking dairy product ingredients, molding and shaping dairy product.
· Monitor maturity time and collect samples of products.
· Test samples of dairy product and operating machinery for packaging dairy product.
· Perform parts cutting, sewing, and gluing pieces together for various products.
· Conduct spraying leather with finishing treatments or leather dye.
· Perform in an assembly and manufacturing environment to operate machine inflating, molding or cutting airbags as specified.
· Inspect plastics visually to detect imperfections and packaging product when complete.
|How to Apply||Click Here|