- Recruit staff both internally and externally
- Supervise and partake in job posting, Cv shortlisting and preliminary interviews.
- Prepare interview reports for clients
- Supervise the scheduling of candidates for second interviews with the clients
- Conduct coaching sessions for candidates before second interviews.
- Coordinate psychometric testing conducted for candidates
- Liaise with Clients to hold second interviews
- Market the company’s services to companies
- Develop various pricing strategies for the recruitment service
- Train subordinates in recruitment practices
- Develop yearly objectives for the recruitment department
- Supervise the preparation of weekly reports
- Present recruitment strategies and objectives to management during management committee meetings
- Review recruitment contracts in consultation with other Coordinators
- Write monthly reports to be submitted to the CEO
- Perform general administrative duties like sending correspondences, responding to emails, keeping an accurate filing system, updating the recruitment database.