- Make and receive telephone calls and transfer same to appropriate staff members.
- Keep front office in good shape and maintain cleanliness always.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to photocopying, printing, e-mails, scanning or faxing
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
- Sign for and distribute postal/courier packages and correspondences.
- Setup and coordinate staff meetings, workshops and conferences.
- Coordinate and maintain staff records including but not limited to staff leave, staff attendance, staff medicals, etc
- Provide office orientation for new employees.
- Prudent management of office petty cash.
- Prepare periodic sales invoices for company customers when necessary.
- Call customers to demand payment on the advice of Sales Manager, Sales Administrator, Accountant and or Key Account Manager.
- Perform specific customer support duties as may be assigned by Heads of departments.
- Any other duties to be assigned.