- Helps to develop new and innovative strategies for communicating McOttley’s ethos.
- Helps to communicate these strategies to both internal and external customers.
- Helps to align the business development strategy with other McOttley strategies and programmes, and seeks to maximise effectiveness through collaboration.
- Helps to provide strategic leadership and management, ensuring that McOttley’s vision is not lost in its daily operations.
- Pro-actively identifies new and different business opportunities to provide increased sales.
- Helps to identify and to develop new products and business opportunities with identified key target clients.
- Assists in reviewing and developing all advertising-related opportunities for McOttley and works with the Management to include these into the fund mobilisation plans.
- Innovates, offers new ideas, and approaches for developing McOttley, building relationships with other prospective business partners and with other networks where appropriate.
- Helps to develop high-quality written content for different communication channels including emails, adverts, presentations, etc.
- Minimum of first degree
- Must be SEC licensed
- Minimum of 3 - 4 years’ experience in the industry or related field with relevant proven records.
- Excellent entrepreneurial drive.
- Has in-depth overview of the business.
- Passionate and able to help shape an organisation’s image.
- Very good negotiator.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good IT skills.
- Smart, well organised and highly motivated.
- Results driven.
- Produces imaginative solutions to problems.
- Knowledgeable about the Company’s products, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains both social and professional integrity.