|Date||16 Jan 2018|
|Working Experience||1 - 3 Years|
|Education Level||First Degree|
|Application Deadline||28 February 2018|
|Job Type||Permanent/Full Time|
|Industry||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary Range||Not Specified|
Direct Subordinates (Job Titles)
Easy Roster Administrator, Frontline employees
Total Staff in Company / Business Unit
Operations Manager, Regional support staff personnel, own operational management and supervision
2. Main Purpose of Position:
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the CM coordinates the provision of contractual and ad hoc security services to customers within their portfolio, in compliance with legislation, Company policies and procedures, to ensure achievement of budgeted financial targets.
3. Key Performance Areas:
KPA PERFORMANCE STANDARDS
1. Effective management of the contract financial performance
Initiate cost saving model and controls
Gross Margin Management
• Direct Wage control / ER management
• Overheads control
• Contract profitability
Existing Revenue Growth
• Escalations are achieved
Manage the contracts cash flow.
• DSO management
2. Effective management staff within contract Effective Organisation
• Staff turnover analysis, proper allocation of staff to positions and structure.
• Effective labour management including rosters and shift patterns
• Management of overtime and annual leave
• Succession Planning and Employment Equity
• Staff motivation levels
• Ensuring that performance assessments of all subordinate employees are conducted, and corrective action implemented where necessary.
• Ensuring that acceptable standards of behaviour at work are maintained by all subordinate employees, as required by G4S’s code of conduct and disciplinary code.
• Ensuring that all disciplinary actions are conducted in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
3. Effective management of operations Client retention and customer service levels
• Ensuring that site meetings are held on an ongoing basis.
• Conducting regular site visits to assess effectiveness of site procedure implementation, identifying training needs and procedural improvements.
• Ensuring that all required formal customer meeting are scheduled, attended and minuted.
• Maintenance of client relationship and ensuring client retention
Ops Process management – adherence to quality standard
• Ensuring that absenteeism is maintained within established norms.
• Ensuring that manpower is maintained at optimum levels, to minimise unnecessary overtime.
• Ensuring that only appropriately trained and PSIRA registered security personnel are utilized at all times.
• Ensuring that claims against the Company are prevented or minimized through regular customer risk assessments.
• Effective labour management and rostering
• Liaison with regards to invoicing, accuracy of such and securing payment
Shared Best Practice
• Specific examples of implementation of BP from other regions
4. Effective management of business development function New business development
• Identifying new business opportunities in the region’s sphere of operations, as well as in terms of growth of business with existing customers, driven by the promotion of integrated security solutions.
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the competitor environment faced by the region.
Knowledge Skills Attributes
• Ghana security legislation
• G4S Operational Policy and procedures
• G4S HR Policy and procedures
• Health and Safety legislation
• Mining Security • Managing Professionally
• Leading People
• Managing Conflict
• Communication skills (written and verbal)
• Computer literacy
• Basic financial skills
• Risk identification • Driving change
• Attention to detail
• Delivering objectives
• Delivering strategy
• Customer Thinking
5. Internal training associated with competencies:
To be completed after the appraisal
6. Minimum qualification
1s degree or equivalent
|How to Apply||Click Here|