- Takes on full P&L accountability of the affiliate/subsidiary.
- Defines and implements annual budget plans and provides regular reports to the headquarters.
- Develops a successful commercial development strategy for the country.
- Coordinates and develops all departments and ensures operational and strategic goals are achieved.
- Coordinates the logistics operations, including warehousing activities.
- Develops both new business and current accounts through business development research to create growth in sales.
- Represents the company externally with government, statutory/regulatory bodies and business partners/allies.
- Develops and implements internal systems for logistics, commercial and financial information flows in cooperation with headquarters.
- Synthesize monthly, quarterly, and annual reports on progress and development.
- Network effectively with local clients and develop strong professional relationships.