- Responsible for ensuring that food products meet standards set by both theircompanies and regulatory authorities.
- Develop and review quality and safety policies and manaeg audits by third party inspectors.
- Managers may train quality assurance employees and oversee manufactuirng and production processes.
- Meet with other supervisors and inspect facilities for compliance with standards, determining methods to resolve any issues that arise.
- Managers prepare rerports on food quality status torelay to owners and upper level management and may keep records of all tests and inspections that have been conducted.
- Knowledgeable with all food safety standards that are customary within the food industry and mandated by government regulations