|Working Experience||1 - 3 Years|
|Education Level||First Degree|
|Application Deadline||14 March 2018|
|Job Type||Permanent/Full Time|
|Salary Range||More than GH¢1,000.00|
1. Assist in devising strategies to drive online traffic to the Hotel website, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
2. Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns using the various social platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, etc
3. Manage online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
4. Conduct Market research, competitor analysis and customer survey every month.
5. Review new technologies to keep the Hotel ahead of our competitors in digital marketing.
6. Source advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press, on the radio, and on the internet where appropriate.
7. Manage the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, and e-newsletters; liaising with designers, media and publishers as required.
8. Contribute to the development of marketing plans and strategies.
9. Ensure that all marketing materials meet the Best Western standards.
10. Focusing on both business growth and client retention
11. Attend to customers’ queries and provide appropriate solutions.
12. Maintain and update database of clients and prospective clients and give weekly updates to management
13. Plan and carry out direct marketing activities and report on outcomes daily and weekly
14. Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by post, telephone, and personal visits.
15. Provide administrative support to the marketing team
16. Perform any other related duties as may be assigned by management
|How to Apply||Click Here|