- Implementing and managing the treasury bank accounts and payment procedures, which include the Treasury Single Account and official bank accounts through defining the Treasury Single Account structure of accounts and sub accounts, and ensuring necessary cooperation for activating treasury accounts including opening and closing bank accounts.
- Implementing financial plans.
- Managing cash assets.
- Implementing the budget and performing expenditure controls in accordance with revenue and expenditure plans and providing information pertaining to funds, assets and commitments, appropriations and allotments in accordance with the provisions of this law and other Treasury instructions.
- Maintaining the Treasury General Ledger and recording transactions according to budget classification and accounting rules compliant with internationally accepted standards and principles.
- Providing regular reports on the implementation of the budget and other financial matters for company.
- Compilation of the annual accounts of the financial operations of state including appropriation accounts and financial statements.
- Managing and controlling the affairs related to processing of expenditures and other treasury related responsibilities.